Wednesday, November 9, 2011

GIRL!!

We found out for sure today that we will be welcoming a sweet precious baby G I R L in late March!!! We are very excited and can't wait to meet this sweet babe. I know Gage is going to be a great big brother to little Gentry Ann. Ryan is seeing dollar signs...but is beyond excited to have a daddy's girl. I am thrilled to have a daughter. To be able to do fun girly things, talk about everything and try to be half the mother to her that my mom was/is to my sister and me. Gentry is already so loved and we can't wait for her to join us in a few months!!


21 weeks

And I just HAD to put a few pics of my favorite little boy on the planet!!







3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Yay!! Can't wait to meet little miss Gentry! I'm so excited for y'all. Love ya!

Jordan Pudlo said...

YAY for girls! I LOVE the name Gentry!!!!

Grimes Life said...

ABSOLUTELY love this!! You are going to have SO much fun! :) Congrats on the fun news and pics of gage are so handsome, such a stud boy! :) Love you!