Friday, October 21, 2011

The Hiatus is Over..

So - I have been MIA on the blog for a while now...and a lot has happened since my last post. Just a caution or warning...there are a TON of pictures in this post!!!

Erwin family!

Gage got his first hair cut
(Before)


Not too sure about it..


Doing better!

So handsome and rewarded with Laffy Taffy!


Went to the Arboretum for the Fall pumpkins!














Is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!
I'm due in March!!




Loves playing





Outside in the cool fall weather








So studly!








I vow to be better at bloging...so I am going to do my best!!! :)



3 comments:

Chrissy & Nate said...

He is the absolute cutest little boy ever! And congratulations to the three of you: a new addition is so exciting!!!

Grimes Life said...

I LOVE that you are back to blogging! Very cute pics, my favorite is Gage playing outside, love his sweet smile! :)

C:M:W said...

Yeah for blogging!!!! XOXOX!!!