Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Funny Faces New Tricks and Mr. Moose

Gage has been making these hilarious faces lately...had to capture

Independently STANDING!! My baby is on his way to walking...not sure if I am ready for that yet!

Gage playing with Mr. Moose..which is actually a Hippopotamus. Amanda (SIL) bought Gage this adorable Hippo before he was born. One day we were talking and I told her I came up with a name for him...Mr. Moose! She says, "Oh, that's great..but isn't that a Hippo??" Serious BLOND moment..hahhaha...the name stuck! And Gage LOVES this hippo. He even had to go to bed with him tonight!!





1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww I miss him so much because I haven't seen him all week! I love the pic of him looking at Mr. Moose like they have been carrying on a conversation. hahaha! loves, kimmy