Thursday, December 9, 2010

5 Months

Gage turned 5 months on November 27th. There really are no words to express how wonderful, amazing, life changing, and rewarding the past 5 months have been. Who knew that this little tiny person could impact my life as much as he has. Gage is the seriously the happiest baby, the absolute light of my life, the best part of my day and more of a joy than I could have ever imagined. His smile is beyond lovable, his raspy laugh infectious, his noises adorable, and his sweet disposition endearing. He is truly a gift from God and I thank Him everyday for this little boy and what he brings to my life.

Gage is sleeping through the night now...(thank you cereal and baby food!!) and eating 5, 5-6oz bottles a day. Rolling all over the place, loves being on his tummy and playing with toys. Laughs and talks all the time...growing up too fast!!! Here are a few pics of my sweet boy!!




4 comments:

Grimes Life said...

Love these pics, the last one cracks me up, i can just hear him laughing! I can't believe he is already 5 months, and Tay is right behind him. Where does the time go?! Happy 5 months little Gage man, we love you!! :)

mattandlinz said...

Such a sweet post! It really is amazing how much a little baby can change your life :) Love the pictures!!

Kim Soto said...

sweet post! i love him eating his toes!! love that little gage-man!

Kimberly said...

oh my sweet little snookums. i just love his pale baby skin and his clammy little toes and his rhaspy laugh so much.