Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Festival, Arboretum and the Lil' Tiger!

Halloween weekend was full of fun, fall activities. My parents came in town for Gage's baby dedication (next post!) and we had a wonderful time. We had been looking forward to going to the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkin displays and photograph Gage. We started the morning out on the front porch with my Fun Fall Festival of Foliage and then moved on to the Arboretum. I had so much fun this year decorating my porch, I just had to get some photos of Gage. Hope you enjoy the pics of our fabulous fall day!!














4 comments:

Grimes Life said...

Very fun fall day and VERY cute pics of that little guy in the pumpkins! AND, he is the cutest little tiger ever! :)

mattandlinz said...

I love the pictures!! Such a cute little family :)

Kimberly said...

oh my that last pic just had me laughing out loud for some reason!! hahahaha! rofl!!

Kim Soto said...

Looks like a fun day! great pics!