Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Months

My little boy turned 4 months October, 27th. I really can't believe how fast the months have flown and its been more of a blessing than I could have ever imagined! Gage is getting such a personality these days, smiling and giggling all the time. He really is a happy baby! This month Gage started rolling over. At first he would push up on his tummy and then roll to his back. Then he would swing his hips over, but that shoulder would get him every time. One day, he was on his tummy rolling from back to front! I just can't believe how much he has grown over the past 4 months, and can't wait to see what the next 4 bring!

Gage Ryan - You are the most special little boy in the world. Your smile is the most exciting part of my day. You make my heart happy and I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. Happy 4 months baby boy!!


3 comments:

mattandlinz said...

He is such a happy baby!! I just can't believe how quickly these little babies are growing and changing! Love y'all!

C:M:W said...

Happy 4 months little man!!!! he has such an adorable smile!!! XOXOX

Grimes Life said...

sweet post!!
happy 4 months little guy! You and tay need to slow down just a bit! love you little boy!!