Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day in Fred

Labor Day was spent in fabulous Fredericksburg at my parent's ranch. This was Gage's first trip to Fred and he loved every minute of it. We had a great time relaxing on the porch, watching the deer in the mornings, eating lots of great food, shopping and just spending family time together. It was a wonderful weekend and here are a few photos to sum it up!

Gage's first time on the tractor with Pop

I'm sure this won't be his last!!


Gage with his Cac and Pop

My little cowboy!

With Aunt Kimmy

Kim and I dressed up stomping grapes

Mamma and her boy

Love that face

Gage even rode in the mule!

Ryan with the 3 amigos - Honey, Bleu Belle and Jeter

Isn't he pretty??

Ryan and the pups



3 comments:

mattandlinz said...

Cute pics Kristy!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Gage's little cowboy outfit, so adorable!

Grimes Life said...

I love all the pics of Gage's first time to Fred, he is going to grow up loving that place so much! :) You have one little stud of a son! :)

Kim Soto said...

cute post! i love those cowboy boot socks!!! glad yall had fun!