Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 Months

Well, it has been 2 months (August 27th) and our little boy sure is growing up way to fast. We had his check up with the Pediatrician and he weighs 11 pounds and is 24 inches long. He is in the 25th percentile for weight and 75th for height…long and lean!

Gage is sleeping about 8 hours at night, most of the time he sleeps all the way through. There is an occasional night where he wakes up around 4am, but it’s nothing the pacifier can’t fix.

He is alert so much more during the day. We have him on a pretty good schedule and he is eating 5 ounces every 4 hours, naps and plays in between. I love that beautiful smile of his and he really interacts more, talking all the time. Those sweet coos and noises light up my day!

Gage loves his bath and being outside. Ryan and Gage have their special bath time every night. It’s so cute and fun to watch them together. Gage also went to the church nursery for the first time and did great..slept the whole time! He is a great traveler, which is good since we are on the go all the time.

Gage – you are a wonderful baby and I never could have imagined how much you have changed your mom and dad’s life in 2 months. Every day I wake up and can’t wait to spend it with you! You are the love of my life and the most precious thing to me. I love you more than words can express little boy!


Battle wounds

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

His band-aids make me sad!! At least there are no more shots for a while. Happy late 2 month birthday Gage. Your Aunt Kimmy loves you tons!

Kim Soto said...

Yes, long and lean is right...just like his momma! Such a handsome little man! Brenley and I love you too Gage!

Grimes Life said...

We love you too Gage man! You are one stud of a little guy! You aren't supposed to be 2 months old yet, SLOW DOWN! :)

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Gage Man!!! He is so precious! I need to see him!