Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Month!

Gage had his 1 month birthday on the 27th. I seriously can't believe that 4 weeks have passed since we brought this little guy into the world. He is such a joy and I love him more and more everyday. My friend Kim started taking her little girl's picture in her rocker every month and I loved the idea so much, I had to steal it! So - here is Gage Ryan on his one month birthday. Happy 1 month sweet boy, you are the most amazing thing in the world and your mommy and daddy love you more than you can ever imagine!!!





6 comments:

Kim Soto said...

So glad you are doing this too! It is so fun to see how much they grow and change. He is so stinkin cute and I just want to kiss him! Can't wait til you get back!

dee said...

I can't believe he is one month- wow ! Sooo cute !

C:M:W said...

so so cute!!!!

mattandlinz said...

Such a handsome little guy!

Rach said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday Gage!!!!

Grimes Life said...

Happy ONE month birthday Gage! You are TOO handsome!

I can't believe how fast the time goes by....it seems like just yesterday we were trying to walk these babies out! So happy they are here and healthy!

LOVE YOU GAGE! :)