Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Showering Gage Ryan

Wow, what an amazing shower I had this past weekend!! My mom's sweet friends threw a wonderful shower and I couldn't have asked for anything more. We are truly blessed to have friends and family who love us so much!! Some of my girlfriends from high school and college were able to come to the shower, which was so fun! We got a great mix of practical and fun things for Gage. Who knew that one little bitty person needed so much stuff!!!

Even though it was a short weekend, I was able to spend some great quality time with my parents and grandparents! My cousin Cortney is due 3 weeks ahead of me with twin boys!! In the matter of one month, we are bringing 3 baby boys into this family full of girls!!!


Girlfriends!

Aunt Kimmy kissing Gage


My cousin Cortney 29 weeks with twin boys and Me 26 weeks


Kim's fabulous diaper cake


Kim, Lindsey and Me


Kim, Brenley, Corey, Candace, Adalyn and Me


Opening gifts for baby Gage


My sweet dad..aka 'Pop'


Nanaw and Grandpa..aren't they so cute!?!?!

5 comments:

Rach said...

LOVE it! You are such a cute preggo! Makes me want to be pregnant again...did I really just say that??? Don't tell Derek!

I'm so glad you got such great things at your shower! And I love the cake and diaper cake...so cute! Kim does an amazing job! Can't wait for your shower here!!!

Grimes Life said...

LOVE all the pics! I can't believe it's already time to shower the little Gage man, he will be here before we know it! You are super cute preggers, love that belly so much! Aunt Kimmy did a SUPER FAB job on the diaper cake, as always! :) LOVE YOU! :)

whitney said...

Looks like Gage had a good shower :) And I love the diaper cake that Kimmers made...very impressed. Can't wait to meet the precious little Gage!

Kim Soto said...

Love the pics. So glad I could be there for the shower. Gage is so loved and so is his Momma!!!

C:M:W said...

SO fun!!!