Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A lot has happened since October!!!

I know its been since the beginning of October since my last post...and I really have no excuse as to why I haven't updated before now, so I am not going to make one! But, in the past few months a lot of things have happened and I will give you a quick recap.

After I finally was back home from all my world travels, Ryan and I discovered we were pregnant!! I went to the doctor and was 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant...we couldn't believe it!! We had been praying, hoping and trying for this little miracle for a while and God finally blessed us!! It was wonderful being able to tell our family and friends and share our excitement with the world!! Everything has been great with the pregnancy so far. I was severely anemic, so I have been doing iron infusions once a week for the past 6 weeks. I have 2 more and then I am done!! Yay!! I am now almost 19 weeks pregnant, February 5th is our gender sonogram, and I can't wait!!! Oh yeah...Baby E is due June 24th!!

I haven't been great about taking belly pics..but here are a few.


12 Weeks



14 Weeks


18 1/2 weeks


Another big change in our lives....we put our house up for sale!! We have loved the 5 years we spent in our first little home, but with our growing family we just need a little more space. So everyone keep your fingers crossed we sell quickly and find something we love that will be perfect for our family!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sending love to little Baby E from Aunt Kimmy!!! Love you sister and LOVE that you finally updated the blog. Now, all you gotta do is keep it up :)

Grimes Life said...

WAY TO GO K!!! I SO was not expecting there to be a post from you in my dashboard tonight, but I do have to say that I am so happy there is! So glad you are back to blogging, such a great journal of the pregnancy, growing fam, and everything else!! Keep it up!

wetherell said...

Look at you... what a nice surprise!!!!! Keep them coming!
Love.

Rach said...

LOVE the update! I've been waiting for it since, well, October!!! I didn't know you guys were putting your house up for sale! I will pray it sells quick! Have you decided where you want to live? I think Keller/Roanoke is a GREAT idea! :) I can't wait to meet Baby E and to find out what Baby E is! So exciting! Love you!!!

Erin said...

WooHoo! We are totally, super excited for you guys. I, as well, am glad to see you have FINALLY updated your blog! Love you guys and can't wait to find out what Baby E is going to be!!!