Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Fred!

Today after work, Kim and I are heading down to Fredericksburg to spend the long 3 day weekend out on the ranch. Did I mention that I love 3 day weekends and I think we should have them every week????? The cabin is finally done and I am so excited to see the finished product. Its extremely cute, cozy, not very big, but its a place we can call home out there and we LOVE it. My parents have been there all week, moving the furniture in and getting it all set. We have big plans to work on the land, host the Inaugural Memorial Day Washer Tournament, roast marshmallows over the fire pit and so much more!!! I promise to post again with pics from the weekend...and it won't take 3 months!! HA!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Love it how you call it "Fred"!!! I didn't know you blogged until your mom told me. Will be checking in on you guys!! Looks like you all are having lots of fun.