Monday, January 12, 2009

Mom's in Town..well, was!!

This past weekend my mom came up and we had the best weekend! Ryan is out of town and so my mom, sister and I enjoyed a great weekend of shopping, eating and just hanging out. Friday night we started our adventure at West Village and had dinner at the Burger Bar...delish! Saturday we shopped all day for furniture...my parents are finally building a cabin on their land in Fredericksburg...YAY!!! Saturday night was an amazing dinner at Coal Vines, Sunday church and then brunch at Penne Pomodoro, then off to the movies to see Bride Wars. Last night we watch the Golden Globes and mom left for B-town this morning. Kim and I tried to convice her to stay, but she had to get back to Dad and Honey...thanks for a FABULOUS weekend Mom!!

Sorry, I don't have any pictures...Ryan is in Peru right now and took the camera...next time!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

two posts for the year...so impressive! HAH! Loved the weekend with you sis :)

Grimes Life said...

So glad you made a post about the weekend, miss those chats with ya! Glad we got to see the movie with ya!!

wetherell said...

Good post.... glad to hear about your life!!!!! You and Kimbo need to come to Beaumont and I can meet yall there....