Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!!!

This year Ryan turned 26 on the 20th and I turned 27 on the 21st! I have to say this was one of my best bday's ever! Thursday my parents came up to watch us play softball and Friday we went and had our bday dinner at PF Changs...delish! Then it was off to Kim's apt for presents and FABULOUS strawberry cake! Saturday Mom, Kim and I shopped around Northpark and saw Mama Mia...LOVED IT!!! Ryan and Dad saw two movies....Batman and Hancock.


Ryan and I have a tradition of going to Bennihana's for our bdays...we just LOVE that place...great sushi and wonderful food! Man, were we stuffed after that meal! This was our 3rd year in a row and it was fabulous!


Sunday we had bday celebration with the Erwin clan at Pappadeaux! And that night we had the big party at Papa's BBQ with about 40 of our friends....it was SO MUCH fun! Afterwards a few of us went to Speed Zone, played putt-putt and rode go-carts.


Monday, Corey and Andy came into town for their trip to The Sudan and we ate at Cheesecake Factory! I seriously have eaten WAY TOO much this weekend and on top of all that...I have to get in a bathing suit this weekend for our trip to Mexico!!


I just wanted to say to everyone..thanks for celebrating with us, you mean the world to Ryan and I. You really made this bday special for both of us and we are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives! We love you!

0 comments: