Friday, May 23, 2008

Bon Voyage!!

Well I am sad to say that you won't be seeing a post from me for about a week because.....I am heading to HAWAII for 7 whole days!!!!!! My parents, sister, Ryan and I are taking a much needed family vaca. Our good family friends are going with us too...its going to be so relaxing on the beach and hanging out with the fam in paradise!! We are staying in a beachfront condo on the island Kauai. I promise to take lots of pics and report back when we return!! Until then....

6 comments:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

Hi Kristy! How are you? I stumbled on your blog and I'm so glad you have one. I hope you don't mind that I plan on checking it often:)

Owen has a blog too if you are interested in checking it email me at tiffanykeithowen@gmail.com so I can invite you. I hope all is well and I love keeping up with you.
Tiffany Ashcraft

Rachel Erin said...

Have fun! I'm totally jealous! Can't wait to see pics from the vaca!!

Dylan and Christina said...

I LOVE your new header!! Did Ashley do this one too?

Rach said...

Love the new page, super cute! Post about Hawaii already!!!

Grimes Life said...

Kristy,I LOVE the new header and page!! It's so you! Now it's just time to update Hawaii pics and a journal of everyday's activites!!

Kimberly said...

Seriously, I'm with Mel. We need some updated photos and blogging about Kauai!! maybe you should set our favorite song to play after you do..hahhaha!