Friday, May 16, 2008

B-town for Mother's Day





Kim and I headed to Beaumont to celebrate Mother's Day. Ryan couldn't make it because he was traveling to Indiana with the track and tennis teams for the National Tournaments. So, lil sis and I drove the 5 hours to Beaumont the spend the weekend with Mom and Dad. We had such a great time eating my dad's delicious hamburgers out on the back patio and hanging with my grandparents. It was a much needed trip....especially since I hadn't been home since Christmas...I know...its so bad, but I have seen my parents since then! Kim and I took some pics to give my mom for Mother's Day...she loved them. Ryan was not very cooperative...so he isn't in many of the pics. Oh, I just love spending time with my family....I definitely cherish every moment and wish that time would stand still so we could be together always!!!

4 comments:

Kim Soto said...

love all of the pics!

Rachel Erin said...

I LOVE all the pictures of you and Kim...especially the one of y'all laughing! You both look beautiful! And I guess Ryan looks beautiful too! :) Can't wait to see you guys tonight at the Soto partay!!

Ashley said...

I just love the picture of you and Kim laughing - that is priceless! Oh, and you still need to email me a new pic so I can get to work!

Kimberly said...

i love you