Monday, January 21, 2008

Betty Crocker...sort of!!!

















Ok...so I know this is way late and I said I would be updating soon....but things are crazy...and the truth is I really forget about the blog. I am going to try to do better..I promise. Back to Betty Crocker....this past holiday, I was such the baker! I made homemade tamales with the Erwin's and Granny's christmas cookies with the Calvert's. Fun times in the kitchen....and let me tell you..tamales and cookies from scratch take A LOT of work..but taste so dang good!! :)

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Richard and CAC...thats funny!!! I see you enjoyed the long night at work. HA! love you sis!

wetherell said...

hot tamales....

Ashley Cook said...

Kristy- I just happened upon your blog!! It is good to see you are all doing well!

Ashley Dean Cook

The Williams said...

oh my word...How did I not know about this blog????

Ashley said...

Ok dear,
I've tagged you, so go check out my blog and see what to do.

Love ya!!!

Rachel Erin said...

Damn you Betty Crocker!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Hey! Cute blog! I am glad I found you!