Monday, November 19, 2007

Remembering Guatemala











Ryan and I recently had the amazing opportunity to travel to Guatemala with DBU the beginning of October. Our baseball team played a 3 game series with the Guatemalan National Baseball team at night and during the days we went to orphanages to play with the kiddos and shared the love of Jesus Christ. This was an unbelievable trip, exhausting, extremely rewarding and definitely something that I will cherish forever. Being able to show these kids that we love them and just giving a moment of our time, meant the world to them. In the short amount of time we were there, I grew to love Guatemala, its culture and especially the people. Words really cannot express how wonderful this trip was and I feel truly blessed to have been able to go. I was just sent this video today and it really touched my heart...so I decided to share it with you all!! ENJOY!!! Oh...make sure you have the volume on!!

2 comments:

Grimes Life said...

Way to go Kristy!! I am so proud of your blogging skills!! I will have to come next door and watch the video, since I am speakerless over here!! HA! I loved hearing about the trip!

DameyDonelle said...

These pictures are precious!! oh and p.s. your video doesn't work. sad day!!